The simFlight Network Forums

proper credentials are input but client still says "invalid username/password"

Title basically explains it all. I've tried changing passwords, copying exact usernames and passwords to make sure its not my error, I've reinstalled it multiple times. I have never used this before so maybe I'm doing something wrong? thanks in advance

5 hours ago, Tiernan said:

I've tried changing passwords

What does this mean? There is no password, and there is nothing that you can change.
All 3 parts of the registration - Name, Address, Key - should match the details you received in your purchase email, and also available in your SimMarket account. Copy and paste the details so that they are the same.

If it still does not verify, check that your VC++ redistributables are up-to-date. I recommend you uninstall any of the VC++ redistributables you have currently installed for 2015, 2017, 2019 and 2022 and download and install the latest combined packages (both x64 and x86) from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist.

If you still have issues after this, let me know your order number and I will check it here. Do NOT post your key details!

John

It’s the login credentials when linking to FSeconomy that it’s says are incorrect. Not any credentials for FSUIPC itself.  And I’m sorry I sadly don’t know enough about computers to know what your talking about. 

11 hours ago, Tiernan said:

It’s the login credentials when linking to FSeconomy that it’s says are incorrect. Not any credentials for FSUIPC itself.

Then why post here - I think you need support for FSeconomy - I know nothing about that program, sorry.