The simFlight Network Forums

Full 737 Android App?

Hi there! 

I'm a current sub for the web client for the 737 suite. I was wondering if a paid version of the 737 app might come to android. I have come to find with the -700, it is a lot easier to multitask my takeoff setup from my phone than it is to be tabbing between the simulator and my browser. It's also a bit frustrating to have to re-login every time I use it and get an e-mail authentication. 

Basically; like the 777 paid app, will we possibly get a 737 paid app that includes the rest of the NG frames?

Hello,

at the moment the development focus is on web version of the calculator. There are several reasons for this:

• entire application is centralized, so all updates bug fixes etc. are rolled out instantly and are available to everyone at the same time
  • web version uses more precise calculations and it's truly "as real as it gets"
  • web version does not suffer from compatibility issues - everyone with a web browser get the same experience

I understand that logging in might be annoying, but its a necessary security feature that ensures all the users end up with uninterrupted service.

• 5 months later...