The simFlight Network Forums

Installing from backup.

OsmarJunior

You really need to post your FSUIPC7.ini and FSUIPC7.log files if you have such problems.

However, there are currently many issues since the SY10 update. There is a beta available that fixes some of these issues, but not all, available here: 

There are still some issues with axes assignments. At the moment, if you have assigned an axis using 'Send to FS as normal axis' and have also calibrated in FSUIPC, then this causes errors. For such axis assignments, you have remove/delete the calibration.

John

John, thanks for helping me!

Now I understand how the joystick identification works in the .ini file.  🙂

Now I have another problem, in the calibration of the axis that I use for AXIS_THROTTLE_SET.

Throttle is inverted in game, I've tried pressing the Rev button in the calibration menu but it didn't work.

What am I doing wrong this time?

Thank you in advance.

3 hours ago, OsmarJunior said:

Now I have another problem, in the calibration of the axis that I use for AXIS_THROTTLE_SET.

Throttle is inverted in game, I've tried pressing the Rev button in the calibration menu but it didn't work.

How are you assigning? If you want to calibrate, then you have to assign to 'Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration'. If assigning with 'Send to FS as normal axis', then you cannot calibrate - you have to use FSUIPC's axis scaling functionality. To do this, you need to add ',*-1' to the axis assignment line in your FSUIPC7.ini. Either do this when FSUIPC7 is not running, ot if running make the changes when the axis assignment panel is open and once saved click the Reload button. See the Advanced user guide on axis scaling for more details.

John

I finally managed to sort out my backup.
After understanding a little more about the ini file settings I decided to create a new ini file by manually copying my settings.
I was wrong when creating the axis, and I did it the way you recommended.
Thank you so much for your time and patience in helping me.