The simFlight Network Forums

CTD after starting a new Flight with NeoFly

icebird4all

Hello!

Since the last update of FSUIPC7 v7.3.11 it seems, that every time i click on the button "Fly now" in NeoFly (which uses fsuipc as far as i know) - my Sim CTD's.

Any clue, what this could be - There was no update on Neofly the last time and after the update SU10 i had some flights without a problem.

Thx!

If MSFS is CTDing, then it is either an issue with MSFS or more probably NeoFly. FSUIPC7 is a separate application/executable and in no way can/should cause MSFS to CTD. If you check your FSUIPC7.log file, you will see that FSUIPC7 exits normally as MSFS is no longer available. I cannot help with MSFS CTDs, sorry.

John

you may be right John - but its so weird - since i didn't update NeoFly for a while now and MSFS2020 war running ok since the update SU10. It was only fsuipc, which i updated to the latest version.

Thank you - i will keep searching - hopefully i can find it!

Klaus

I don't know NeoFly but I have just downloaded it and will take a look at some point, most probably over the weekend. Are you using 3.13? That version is quite old now (11 months). I see there is an early-access version of NeoFly4 - maybe try updating to that.

There are only minor changes from 7.3.9 -> 7.3.10 and from 7.3.10->7.3.11. What version were you previously using? 7.3.9 was the initial version I released for SU10 compatibility.

John

this i see in the event viewer:

EventData
    AppName FlightSimulator.exe
    AppVersion 1.27.21.0
    AppTimeStamp 00000000
    ModuleName ucrtbase.dll
    ModuleVersion 10.0.22621.608
    ModuleTimeStamp f5fc15a3
    ExceptionCode c0000409
    FaultingOffset 000000000007df28
    ProcessId 0x3e8c
    ProcessCreationTime 0x1d8d99944508baf
    AppPath D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
    ModulePath C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
    IntegratorReportId 20339f31-5642-4324-a401-b0250f789689