The simFlight Network Forums

Registration

RomeoTango1

Been using FSUIPC7 from the day it was released.

I have added an M.2 SSD. I also decide to re install windows 11 and MSFS.

I ran the FSUIPC installer but when I enter the license information I get message that information is incorrect. Fact is I use cut and paste from letter when I bought it from Sim Market

Please help.

11 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

Please see the documentation - the README.txt and the Installation and Registration guide. If you have re-installed windows, you will need to update to the latest VC++ redistibutables.

John

I Just came back to say I found and fixed the problem. I see you have already responded. Sorry to waste your time....All is well now.

PS. A big thank you to you and your son for all you both have contributed to our hobby.

Robin.

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2023 at 9:16 PM, RomeoTango1 said:

Been using FSUIPC7 from the day it was released.

I have added an M.2 SSD. I also decide to re install windows 11 and MSFS.

I ran the FSUIPC installer but when I enter the license information I get message that information is incorrect. Fact is I use cut and paste from letter when I bought it from Sim Market

Please help.

Hello! hope you are well, glade to listen that you have fixed your problem, but if any one is facing this type of license verification issue, you just need to confirm you have the latest version of FSUIPC7, Check the compatibility of windows 11, double-check the license information for accuracy, contact FSUIPC or Sim Market customer support for assistance, explore alternative flight simulation utilities if needed. 

If anyone have any issue or problem you can message me anytime,

Thankyou.