The simFlight Network Forums

Hello

First happy new year to all.

I make a flight and all is allright, the next day i can't open FSUIPC to calibrate yoke nothing in the section add on i watch FSUIPC but i can't open it and so no weather connection and IVAO Altitude too.

I do a reinstallation of FSUIPC with registration and always nothing

.Can you help me

47 minutes ago, stephane20 said:

the next day i can't open FSUIPC

What do you mean by this? Can you see the FSUIPC menu item in the Add-ons menu? What happens when that is selected?

Are you using the steam version? Where is FSX installed? If under a windows-protected folder (e.g. under Program Files), then you may need to run FSX as admin.

47 minutes ago, stephane20 said:

I do a reinstallation of FSUIPC with registration and always nothing

Please show me/attach your FSUIPC4 Install.log file, which is located in the modules folder under your FSX installation folder.

Hi John

Yes i have FSUIPC and other's un add-on menu but when i click on nothing idem for ultimate ground crew X i can't use it.

fsx installed on a F disk no with windows 10.

i ru fsx in admin always ans since the 17 decembre 2023 works fine but suddlenly the 18 no possibility to use IVAo weather FSUIPC UGCX

thanks for helping

FSUIPC4 Install.log

2 hours ago, stephane20 said:

i have FSUIPC and other's un add-on menu but when i click on nothing idem for ultimate ground crew X i can't use it.

Do you mean that the FSUIPC main window is not displayed when you select it from the Add-on menu?   Are you running FSX in full screen mode? If so, can you switch to non-full screen and see if the  FSUIPC main window is hidden behind the FSX window. Also, please check the task bar - can you see FSUIPC there?

Your installation log looks fine. Can you show me your FSUIPC4.log and FSUIPC4.ini files please.

Your logs show a few issues, but FSUIPC4 is running and was still running when you attached the log...I think....was FSX still running?

The issues are:

1. You are running FSX version 10.0.61637.0, but the simconnect library being used is 10.0.61259.0:

fsx.exe version =10.0.61637.0
      875 Trying to connect to SimConnect 10.0.61259.0 ...
      875     ... Okay! Connected!

To correct this, install the simconnect.dll for your version by running (i.e. double-click in windows Explorer) the following file under your FSX main folder:
    F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\lib\SimConnect.msi

2. You are running an unregistered version, even though you are using a key file containing your registration details:

User Name="Stephane Roi"
User Addr="stephane20@lwanadoo.fr"
FSUIPC4 Key is provided
FSUIPC4 not user registered

I am not sure why this is - can you let me know your FSUIPC4 order number and I will check your details here. DO NOT post your key file or key details!

Neither of these issues should prevent the FSUIPC main window from being displayed, although the interface will only contain a few tabs as it is running unregistered. I don't understand why the window isn't being displayed...

Lets correct these issues first and see if that solves things...

John

7 minutes ago, stephane20 said:

i don't have this in my simulator folder

Ok - that was the path for a steam install. Check your folders under your FSX installation folder and see if you can find any SimConnect.msi files. You need to install the one valid for your version, not the legacy ones (which you already have installed).

Hi

I delete the folder MODULES and reintall FSUIPC with serial and the same .

20 hours ago, John Dowson said:

Ok - that was the path for a steam install. Check your folders under your FSX installation folder and see if you can find any SimConnect.msi files. You need to install the one valid for your version, not the legacy ones (which you already have installed).

i found in aerosoft folder simconnect.msi i install it and CTD with API.DLL. So reintall the last and fsx works without FSUIPC.

Without FSUIPC I can't change freq com nav ndb no weather with external program and no communication with IVAO ALTITUDE.

Please help me thanks

1 minute ago, stephane20 said:

I delete the folder MODULES and reintall FSUIPC with serial and the same .

But why?

1 minute ago, stephane20 said:

i found in aerosoft folder simconnect.msi i install it and CTD with API.DLL.

Why do this? You should ONLY install the simconnect dll/msi that comes with your FSX installation.

2 minutes ago, stephane20 said:

So reintall the last and fsx works without FSUIPC.

But it was previously working WITH FSUIPC...your issue was that FSUIPC is not registered, and that the FSUIPC main window was not being displayed. It would help both of us if you could just follow my instructions and report back...

i am now confused about your situation. Is FSUIPC installed? is it registered?
If it is not installed, please install. Any issues with installation (or if FSUIPC is not showng in the Add-ons menu after installation), show me the installation log. Can you register ok after installation? If you have problems with registration, let me know your FSUIPC4 order number so that I can check your registration details here.

i try to find solutions FSUIPC is registered since 10 years before 17 december 2023 no problems i can go in FSUIPC windows in fsx to calibrate to do every things.

FSUIPC is installed and registered and nop possibilty to open the windows when fsx run

53 minutes ago, stephane20 said:

FSUIPC is installed and registered

No, it is NOT registered.

1 hour ago, stephane20 said:

i can go in FSUIPC windows in fsx to calibrate to do every things.

But how? You say there is no FSUIPC window displayed. And as you are running an unregistered version, if it was displayed then the calibration tab would not be available in an unregistered copy. I am confused...

And i can see/find no record of you having ever purchased a license for FSUIPC4. You purchased a license for FSUIPC3 on 10/10/2004. An FSUIPC3 license is NOT valid for FSUIPC4. You are therefore, and have always been, using an unregistered copy. If you think you have purchased a license for FSUIPC4, please let me know your order number.

I do not know why you keep posting when you are not following my instructions. PLEASE do the following - if not, I cannot help you.

1. install the simconnect.dll for version 10.0.61637.0. This is the SP2/X-pack version. If you do not have this on your system, you can download from a link in this post: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/503093-simconnect-version-100616370/ 

2. Download and install the latest VC++ redistibutable packages, both x64 and x86, available from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist

3. Reboot then re-install FSUIPC4.

4. Run FSX/FSUIPC. Can  you see FSUIPC in the Add-ons menu now? If so, does it open the FSUIPC4 main window?

After performing ALL steps, any issues, please show me/attach both your Install FSUIPC4.log and FSUIPC4.log files.

John

18 hours ago, John Dowson said:

But how? You say there is no FSUIPC window displayed. And as you are running an unregistered version, if it was displayed then the calibration tab would not be available in an unregistered copy. I am confused...

before the 17 december i have FSUIPC windows in fsx and registered

ok i do all you say and give news

thanks again

19 hours ago, John Dowson said:

1. install the simconnect.dll for version 10.0.61637.0. This is the SP2/X-pack version. If you do not have this on your system, you can download from a link in this post: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/503093-simconnect-version-100616370/ 

do.

2. Download and install the latest VC++ redistibutable packages, both x64 and x86, available from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist

do the 2 X86 and x64

3. Reboot then re-install FSUIPC4.

do it last FSUIPC ver 4.977 just without registration also mine is off. i am right FSUIPC can works without registration and so launching FSX AND... nothing

i have FSUIPC in the add on windows but when i click on it nothing no FSUIPC windows open.

thanks again

FSUIPC4 Install.log FSUIPC4.log

i am right FSUIPC can works without registration

Yes, but you will not have access to the registered facilities - assignments. lua, etc

i have FSUIPC in the add on windows but when i click on it nothing no FSUIPC windows open.

I am sorry but I have no idea why the FSUIPC window isn't being opened. All I can suggest is that you try either verifying your FSX installation (easy with a steam install, not sure how to do this otherwise) or try tr-installing FSX. If you re-install, make sure that you also install SP1 and SP2.

John

23 hours ago, John Dowson said:

Yes, but you will not have access to the registered facilities - assignments. lua, etc

Yes but no FSUIPC windows open also registration or not

23 hours ago, John Dowson said:

I am sorry but I have no idea why the FSUIPC window isn't being opened. All I can suggest is that you try either verifying your FSX installation (easy with a steam install, not sure how to do this otherwise) or try tr-installing FSX. If you re-install, make sure that you also install SP1 and SP2.

i am not very happy to re install all.

thanks for help

but why suddlendly FSUIPC windows disappear ???

Just now, stephane20 said:

why suddlendly FSUIPC windows disappear ???

I have no idea.... something must have changed, but I have no idea what. it is the FS that opens the FSUIPC window when the add-ons menu item is selected. This is why I think your FSX installation is corrupted, and you need to verify/re-install. I do not know what else to suggest, sorry.

John

I don't know if there is a rapport with my FSUIPC windows but now when a close FSX the desktop screen appear but if i go in the task bar fsx is running again .

Is it possible something wrong with windwos 10 or FSX ?

Before when i close FSX, this one is closed now i found it running again in the task bar.

12 hours ago, stephane20 said:

now when a close FSX the desktop screen appear

What does this mean? What is the 'desktop screen'?

12 hours ago, stephane20 said:

Before when i close FSX, this one is closed now i found it running again in the task bar.

Not sure I fully understand this either. If it is still in the task bar, then you did not close/exit FSX. It is not possible to have two copies running.

13 hours ago, stephane20 said:

Is it possible something wrong with windwos 10 or FSX ?

Well, there is something wrong somewhere...I have already advised to re-install FSX....

John