The simFlight Network Forums

[SOLVED] AXIS_CONDITION_LEVER_1_SET not working

SkyCamel

I just can't figure out why this is not working with FSUIPC7.
Attached is a screenshot of the FSUIPC console output.
I programmed one axis in MSFS as Condition lever and another axis with the same function but in FSUIPC.
The MSFS axis is working properly but the FSUIPC is not.
The top half of the console screen is what I get when I move the MSFS axis
the bottom half is the console output when I move the FSUIPC axis.
The controls look the same to me assuming that the lines starting with *** is the feedback from MSFS.
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Luc

condition_lever.pdf

13 minutes ago, SkyCamel said:

Attached is a screenshot of the FSUIPC console output.

Please do NOT attach screenshots - attach your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files.

14 minutes ago, SkyCamel said:

I programmed one axis in MSFS as Condition lever and another axis with the same function but in FSUIPC.
The MSFS axis is working properly but the FSUIPC is not.

Depending on which aircraft you are using, you may need to assign to something else (e.g. a preset or Input Event). Your FSUIPC7.log file will tell me what aircrfaft you are using, so please show me/attach that.

John

For the Asobo C208 Caravan condition lever, you have to assign to the presets not the FS event. There are two ways to do this:

1. Assign your axis to the button presets Fuel Condition Lever CutoffFuel Condition Lever Low IdleFuel Condition Lever High Idle to specific ranges of your axes using the right-hand side of the axes assignment panel.

2. Define an axes preset for the condition lever in your myevents.txt file (create this file if it doesn't exist). Add the following:

//Asobo/C208 Caravan/Fuel
C208_Fuel_Condition_Lever_Set#@ 16383 + 327.68 / 0 max 100 min s0 33 < if{ 2 (>L:Condition_Lever_CutOff_1) 0 (L:ENG FUEL VALVE:1, Bool) != if{ 1 (>K:SET_FUEL_VALVE_ENG1) } 2 (>A:TURB ENG CONDITION LEVER POSITION:1,enum) quit } els{ l0 90 < if{  1 (>L:Condition_Lever_CutOff_1)  0 (L:ENG FUEL VALVE:1, Bool) != if{ 1 (>K:SET_FUEL_VALVE_ENG1) } 1 (>A:TURB ENG CONDITION LEVER POSITION:1,enum) quit } els{0 (>L:Condition_Lever_CutOff_1) 0 (>K:SET_FUEL_VALVE_ENG1) 0 (>A:TURB ENG CONDITION LEVER POSITION:1,enum) } }

Restart FSUIPC7 and then assign your axis to this preset (C208 Fuel Condition Lever Set) using the left-hand side of the axes assignment panel.

There may also be an Input Event that you can use, but to do this you would have to use an offset and a lua script, so try the preset first.

That preset doesn't work - not sure why. I took a look at this and you should assign to the Input Event FUEL_1_Condition_Lever on your axis ranges using a parameter of 2 for cut-off, 1 low idle and 2 for High Idle. I have done this for you in the attached ini file if you would like to try it.

John

FSUIPC7.ini

57 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

That preset doesn't work - not sure why. I took a look at this and you should assign to the Input Event FUEL_1_Condition_Lever on your axis ranges using a parameter of 2 for cut-off, 1 low idle and 2 for High Idle. I have done this for you in the attached ini file if you would like to try it.

John

FSUIPC7.ini 11.28 kB · 0 downloads

That works perfect, thanks John!
Up to the next hurdle 😃

1 hour ago, John Dowson said:

By the way. '//' are NOT the characters that you use to define a comment. Use a semicolon ;. To keep comments in their place, if they are not the first comments in a section, you need to put the semicolon after the index number.

Good to know, I'm used to use these // from the FSX.cfg times so I thought what the heck 😉
I started without Specific Profiles in FSUIPC but once I got the FBW a32nx I decided to switch to Specific profiles but I wanted to keep certain things just as "reference"
I already decided once I'm finished with the C208 I'm going to clear all of this out, it's getting way to messy.
Cheers,

Luc

I appreciate this thread, been trying to map the Condition Lever Axis in my Black Square Analog Caravan for some time now and mapping "Input Event FUEL_1_Condition_Lever" on the axis as instructed did the trick. It seemed to be parameter: 0 for high idle, 1 for low idle. Visually line up 2 sets of "To/From" values looking at your axis in the sim and where you want the lever to be. Using a Saitek/Logitech throttle quadrant, one must assign Condition Lever Cutoff to a button press (similar to how Prop Feather and Throttle Reverse is setup on the Saitek/Logitech throttle quadrants).

• Like 2

• SkyCamel changed the title to [SOLVED] AXIS_CONDITION_LEVER_1_SET not working