The simFlight Network Forums

.NET Framework 4.8 please?

When I go to load the C# Project (V1.4.1) I get the following dialog:

image.png.65183665978ecbb53baf36e5c398c5c2.png

I wrote a program for P3D and want to rewrite it for MSFS 2020 so thought I might as well target the latest .NET Framework and only have that installed on my PC.

Edit: Selecting continue doesn't work as there are error messages when I build the project.

Hi David,

You should just choose the update option here and let VS re-target to the 4.8 framework. It will work fine.

The example projects target 4.6.2 because that is the earliest version that Microsoft still support at the moment.

Paul

The top 4 errors are because Windows has flagged the files as coming from the internet. If you right click them in the File Explorer and select properties you'll find an option to unblock them. It might be better to unblock the ZIP file and then unzip it again.

The 6 warning should resolve when you build the project for the first time and the NuGet components get automatically downloaded and installed.

Paul