The simFlight Network Forums

AXIS calibration not working

h512243512

i just assign my yoke to aileron axis through fsuipc 7.4.11

but  when i go to axis  calibration setting up my center poin it doesn't work,

in the  past version it worked i could set whatever center point i want but this time whatever center point i set  it just stay the same position

5 hours ago, h512243512 said:

but this time whatever center point i set  it just stay the same position

Sorry, but what do you mean by this? Do you see the In/Out numbers changing when you move the axis? Are the numbers registered when you press the Set button?
What aircraft are you using, and which aileron axis? Can you also attach your FSUIPC7.ini file please.

John

intially the center point is like this1.jpg.139338b11a67f47a2f95c238c56fd1f8.jpg

after i customize center in calibrationjpeg-optimizer_0.jpg.31b893d82305378c57c095cfb71a9aeb.jpg, it should be like this 2.jpg.d63d4e071c3e891e931babf9f648d1bf.jpg

and itacually did in older version   

but  for this version  the center of my yoke still like this  1.jpg.139338b11a67f47a2f95c238c56fd1f8.jpg i want the center is a bit shifted to the right for training purpose.

any ideas ?

Again, what aircraft are you using?

I don't see how FSUIPC's aileron calibration can change the display in the attitude indicator. What the calibration will do is adjust the values sent to the FS when you move the aileron axis, so axis positions below the centre will send the negative parameter range (-16384 to 0) and axis positions above the centre will send the positive range (0 - 16384).
Are you sure that you weren't doing something else to configure the attitude indicator?

22 minutes ago, h512243512 said:

i want the center is a bit shifted to the right for training purpose.

It should be with those settings - have you tried it?
There has been absolutely no change in this area for a very long time.

7 hours ago, h512243512 said:

i just sovled problem by sending direct to calibration  and then i calibrate it 

Ah, ok...

7 hours ago, h512243512 said:

it is weird , it should be working when i choose to send to fs as normal axis

This depends. Some add-on aircraft don't work well when assigned using Send to FS as normal control  and are then also calibrated in FSUIPC7, due to the priority levels. The aircraft will intercept the initial axis control, pre-calibration, rather than the calibrated axis control.

Anyway, glad your issue is fixed.

John