The simFlight Network Forums

User Interface Greyed Out and Inaccessable

I installed FSUIPC 7.4.11, but noticed that I was unable to access the user interface via ALT-F.

Thinking there might be an issue with it, I reinstalled 7.4.10, making sure my user registration info was correct, but still have the same problem.

FSUIPC splash screen appears when loading MSFS, but ALT-F does not bring up the FSUIPC User Interface.

Furthermore, if I ALT-TAB, FSUIPC shows that it is connected to MSFS, but it is greyed out.

What do I need to do to gain access again to the FSUIPC user interface?

Have a great day! Thank you.

12 hours ago, Delta14Sierra said:

I installed FSUIPC 7.4.11, but noticed that I was unable to access the user interface via ALT-F.

Can you show me/attach your FSUIPC7.log file please - the hot-key registered for opening FSUIPC7 (default Alt+F) should be logged like this:

234 Registered HotKey 'InvokeFSUIPCOptionsKey' (key=0x46, modifier=0x1)

Try re-booting your PC first as well to see if that fixes it.

12 hours ago, Delta14Sierra said:

Furthermore, if I ALT-TAB, FSUIPC shows that it is connected to MSFS, but it is greyed out.

What do you mean by this - that the main window is not working? Could you maybe attach a screenshot of this.
What happens if you open the UI from the system menu?

John,

Thank you for your assistance.

From my FSUIPC7.log (see attached):

281 Registered HotKey 'InvokeFSUIPCOptionsKey' (key=0x46, modifier=0x1)

After rebooting, ALT-F still does not open FSUIPC7.

If I ALT-TAB while in MSFS, I can see that FSUIPC7 is running and connected to MSFS (see attached image).

IMG_3341.jpg

FSUIPC7.log