The simFlight Network Forums

SLC not working. The developer tells me its a WASM problem.

Darnell

The developer tells me its a WASM problem. I dont know what to do reinstalled 10x with checking the install WASM box. 

Even deleted my user config and reinstalled nothing! 

Pleeeease help. Here is my FSUIPC7 Ini. FIleFSUIPC7.ini

Sorry. but I do not understand your question, and have no idea what SLC is.

If you are having a problem installing the FSUIPC WASM module, then please show me your InstallFSUIPC7.log file, and also please show me your FSUIPC7.log file.

Note also that if you just want to install the WASM for use with another product, you can download and install the WASM without installing FSUIPC7. The stand-alone WASM module is available here: FSUIPC WASM Module 1.0.4

John

Edited by John Dowson
Further info added

39 minutes ago, Darnell said:

Where do I find the files?

The InstallFSUIPC7.log file will be in your FSUIPC7 installation folder, the same folder as the files you attached. I need to see this file for installation issues.

Do you want to use FSUIPC7, or just install the FSUIPC7 WASM module for use with SLC?

41 minutes ago, Darnell said:

A nother thing is that FSUIPC is not starting automatic anymore. 

Your installation log may also shed light on this, but for all start-up issues, see 

But if you just need the WASM, you don't need FSUIPC7 running anyway.

John