The simFlight Network Forums

I dont get instalation FSUIPC 6.3.0 P3D v5

*** Moved from FAQ sub-forum to main support forum ***

Hello, I bought the Skalarki fcu and I thought I needed to buy fsuipc 6 for P3D v5. The thing is that I can't install FSUIPC 6 in P3D V5. The .INI file does not appear. Despite having registered and obtaining my password in Simmarked, when I install it only FSIPC.DLL and an XML appear. Is there a video on YouTube with this question?

Thank you 

Edited by John Dowson
Moved to main support forum

First, you posted in the FAQ sub-forum where it explicitly states NOT for support requests. I have moved your post to the main support forum, Please use this forum for all issues with FSUIPC6.

9 minutes ago, Javinet said:

The thing is that I can't install FSUIPC 6 in P3D V5.

Then please show me/attach your InstallFSUIPC6.log file.

9 minutes ago, Javinet said:

The .INI file does not appear. Despite having registered and obtaining my password in Simmarked, when I install it only FSIPC.DLL and an XML appear.

This implies that you are trying to install under the Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons folder. You should use this location for the add-on.xml file only. When you install, please choose another folder, and not under a windows protected folder (such as Documents or Program Files). Select a non-windows protected folder, such as c:\FSUIPC6 or C:\P3Dv5 Add-ons\FSUIPC6. If you still get issues when installing in a non-windows protected folder, show me/attach your InstallFSUIPC6.log file.

John

Hi, I dont get Fsuipc 6.2.0 instalation at P3D V5.  Windows 10. I dont get to see FSUIPC.INI file anywhere. I registered with my password but FSUIPC not appear menu P3D v5

@Javinet Why are you posting the same question again in the wrong sub-forum. I have moved your 2nd post in the FAQ sub-forum. I will not do this again - they will just be deleted.

Please see my original comment and follow instructions there if you want support for this issue.

John

Posted (edited)

Sorry for re-post John.  I just to get It. The problem was not restart the pc after instalation and then it is necesary go to Options menú Add-ons P3D  and select FSUPC 6. 

Thank you for you help me, and sorry for my english level.n

Edited by Javinet
Get resolve the problem