The simFlight Network Forums

Caution/warning Light Panel(CWP) AS 350

Hello,

I'm trying to make the Caution/warning Light Panel(CWP) of the AS 350 (see picture)

7iMXXQJ.jpg

For example, TWT grip is twist grip, I've search in FSUIP4 Offsets Status.pdf but I can't find this. Or MGB TEMP, main gear box temperature too.
Do you have an idea why ?
I use for PITOT, offset 029C. For DOOR, I use 3367. The both work correctly.
But for other example, for fuel it's 3BDF from Panel failure modes , or  from Fail mode 0B6C ?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

For information, to do this Caution/warning Light Panel(CWP), I use a I/O Modul (GSA 10) from flightillusion. So I use their program, GSTEPControl program V10. My version of FSUIPC is 4.928.

For example, TWT grip is twist grip, I've search in FSUIP4 Offsets Status.pdf but I can't find this. Or MGB TEMP, main gear box temperature too.

Do you have an idea why ?

Probably because they aren't simulated in FS. I've never even heard of "twist grip". If you are using an add-on aircraft which simulates these things you would need to find out how to get the correct information.

But for other example, for fuel it's 3BDF from Panel failure modes , or  from Fail mode 0B6C ?

Panel failures are not system failures, they are simply where the instrument on the panel is off for some reason -- usually to do with training exercises.  The underlying systems may still be working.  Your warning panel is to do with whether systems are working correctly or not. Fuel warnings are usually for things like low fuel pressure, normal if the pumps are off, for example. most of the warnings you need have to be derived from specific conditions related to the system.  

FS by default hardly simulates any subsystems in any detail. Add-on aircraft like those from Aerosoft and PMDG, and add-on cockpit software like SimAvionics and Project Magenta, implement systems, and those add-ons may not use FSUIPC offsets (the add-on avioincs systems usually do, but not add-on aircraft).

So, you really need to find out how to get the information from your AS 350 software, not from FSUIPC. Maybe it's all in Local panel variables (L:Vars) which you can read using FSUIPC's Lua plug-in facilities.

My version of FSUIPC is 4.928.

I can't support old versions in any case. Current is 4.934.

Pete