The simFlight Network Forums

Landing Gear problem with FSUIPC FSX or FS9

Problem with the landing gear.

I installed new FSX and when I took off , by pressing the " G " key, landing gear fits properly. (With all aircraft)

After installing FSUIPC (version 4.936 or 4.927 ) the gear stays in position down even I push  the G button !

What is the problem and how to solve it ?

The two FSUIPC are declared off course!

Thank for your reply

Best regards

Claude

Just installing FSUIPC does nothing to anything in FS, excepting if you have some application using it to access FS internals.

If by "declared" you mean you've purchased FSUIPC and registered it, then any assignments you've made which are recorded in the FSUIPC4.INI file will of course be applied. You've probably made some assignment to the "G" keypress. visit the FSUIPC options and check.

The FSUIPC User Guide explains how to use FSUIPC, and especially a lot about assignments.

If you aren't sure, and haven't made a lot of selections or assignments yet, just delete the INI file before loading FSX and a default one will be generated which will do nothing at all.

BTW 4.927 is not supported. Use 4.936.

Pete

Just installing FSUIPC does nothing to anything in FS, excepting if you have some application using it to access FS internals.

If by "declared" you mean you've purchased FSUIPC and registered it, then any assignments you've made which are recorded in the FSUIPC4.INI file will of course be applied. You've probably made some assignment to the "G" keypress. visit the FSUIPC options and check.

The FSUIPC User Guide explains how to use FSUIPC, and especially a lot about assignments.

If you aren't sure, and haven't made a lot of selections or assignments yet, just delete the INI file before loading FSX and a default one will be generated which will do nothing at all.

BTW 4.927 is not supported. Use 4.936.

Pete

Hello Pete,

I just installed new the FSX and put the FSUIPC! Nothing is programmed in FSX, (no assignments) The situation is the same with P3D or with FS9 !

I am very frustrared, I fly with FS for over 20 years and never had the same problem !

I just installed new the FSX and put the FSUIPC! Nothing is programmed in FSX, (no assignments) The situation is the same with P3D or with FS9 !

I am very frustrared, I fly with FS for over 20 years and never had the same problem !

Well FSUIPC really cannot do anything unless you ask it to. Try using FSUIPC's logging to see what is happening. You can log key presses and "events". The event generated, by, default, with the G key is Gear Toggle. You could even actually assign it if you wished. But honestly, there is no way FSUIPC will "steal" the G key without assignment and without another program requesting it.

Pete

Well FSUIPC really cannot do anything unless you ask it to. Try using FSUIPC's logging to see what is happening. You can log key presses and "events". The event generated, by, default, with the G key is Gear Toggle. You could even actually assign it if you wished. But honestly, there is no way FSUIPC will "steal" the G key without assignment and without another program requesting it.

Pete

Hello pete

I found the source of the problem. This is the program of my pedestal ! If I did not start this app, the train pulls normally!

Thanks for your answer

Best regards

Claude

• 3 weeks later...