The simFlight Network Forums

Quick Note To Pete...

Thought I'd pop in here quickly just for once, when I'm NOT looking for help, needing no advice, and whiile my system is running just fine thanks;-)

Just to say a BIG thank you to you Pete!!!!

Ok so its payware, and I've paid for the privilage, but like perhaps only one or two other FSX addons I have, from the hundreds in my setup, FSUIPC is, without doubt, a truly indispensible piece of kit.  There it sits, quietly getting on with 'doing its thing' in the background, never causing an issue, neither for me, nor for FSX. Never parading itself or shouting 'here I am' like some software. It simply gets on with it and does EXACTLY what it says on the can. Nothing more and nothing less.

Without Pete and FSUIPC, my FSX world would be an even more frustrating place to reside than it often is.

I know its not in your nature Pete, but take a bow and accept that your surpurbly supported piece of coding, had had a bigger impact on FSX, than probably any other single addon.

For making my FS experience so much the richer, I thank you Pete!

I bet when you first coded that little app all those years ago, you never foresaw where it would lead.

Be proud of 'your baby' Pete. It's a corker!!!!