The simFlight Network Forums

Bought Steam add-on can't update FMS with Navigraph

montanamoondog

I have tried mapping this and manually installing to every file related to feelThere in my steam steam apps common FSX folders.  I have been at this for 3 or 4 days now.  I'm so frustrated that I'm about to give up.  I'm in training at a real regional airline right now and having current FMS data is essential for practicing right now.  I'd pay CASH to anyone that could help me get this done tonight.  I'd be willing to share my PC.   

I have received lots of support for Navigraph. The FMS of all planes except feelThere ERJ's update perfectly.  Here's the mapping for my FSX Steam edition....  D:/Steam/Steam apps/common/FSX/Feelthere/ND   OR FSX/DLC/379567 and 3 folders under that which say _DLCConfigData, FeelThere and SimObjects.  Where do I direct the Navigraph FMS DATA too?  What path do I map the Navigraph FMS Update Manager too?

Thanks,

Justin

What's the proper method to get a refund for feelThere products bought through Steam?  I'm utterly disappointed with the lack of effort to help solve what should be a simple problem. The flight sim community is small.  If I were trying to sell a product to such a small group of people I'd try much harder to help them.

On 9/14/2016 at 3:36 AM, FeelThere said:

Please note the software is strictly prohibited to use for training.
Other than that we recommend talking to Navigraph about their software. Please let them know you are trying to use it with the Steam version (which is pretty much the same as the fsX version with different paths)

What's the proper method to get a refund for feelThere products bought through Steam?  I'm utterly disappointed with the lack of effort to help solve what should be a simple problem. The flight sim community is small.  If I were trying to sell a product to such a small group of people I'd try much harder to help them.

16 hours ago, montanamoondog said:

Thank you for allowing us to collect enough information in order to answer you.

The path is  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\DLC\364324\

The file what can be overwritten manually for all other addons is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\DLC\[number]\FeelThere\Nd\nd.mdb