The simFlight Network Forums

[RESOLVED]pmdg737 play with bumpy or jitter

Hi.

I have p3d v4 and pmdg737.

My case spoiler and revers trust is animate but gear does not animate. This is not big problem.

Big problem is shake terrain.

There is bumpy When I replay the recorded file. Terrain is up and down like shake.

When I watch the plane at airpot airplane is up and down very fsat.

How can I solve this problem.

When I used old version in p3d v3. There is no bumpy.

================================================================================

Before recording I fixed P3D FPS at 20 and set 40 PFS at option in FlightControlReplay Professional.

I don't know What Is it. But unlimited or very high FPS in P3D has a jitters when replay the recorded file.

All view is generaly smooth than before, except sopt view.

2 hours ago, FabioMerlo said:

hi!thank you for your support . this bumpy effect you see when you are on the ground ? Thank you f

Hi.

Shake is in tha air. Air plane is up and down vertically very short and quick term  at look sopt view and other external view.

Also in spot view airplane is shake forwad and back way not smooth.

Thanks.

Hi. I treid your giude.

I tried vriable fps set  within p3d and FRC through F-22 flight.

P3D 20 fps : FRC 40, p3d 30 FRC60  and P3D 30 FRC Auto and so on.

but there is bumpy or stutter.

at EZdok view better then p3d view.

I,m sorry what I'm missing for set or do not understand FRC.

THanks. 

Hi !

thank you for your question and test, you tried all camera view other than spot i saw and you have effects also in other views ? Because i advice also in readme use all camera views but no spot view because it can be happen micro stutter in spot view. i ll investigate in in thse days and i ll let you know.

thanks f

Hi!

I tested PMDG 737 with P3Dv4.1 and i noted this behaviour, indipendently from FlightControlReplay. If you start P3D v4.1 situation with PMDG 737 all it is ok. If you restart this flight via UI OR Load previous flight situation directly from actual situion of flight , PMDG 737 start jump and bump!!!!!

FOR AVOID THIS please make all steps that PMDG advice :

Make these steps that PMDG recommended between one flight and another (in our case between the flight recorded and a load of replay with the same PMDG airplane).

1. After stop recording PMDG  session, I quit P3D
2. start P3D4 and choose default flight and wait till this is fully loaded.
3. Then on top of that load the saved flight from FCR and the correct PMDG replay will show up

Thank you for collaboration and support!

Fabio

Hi.

Before sumit first topic about FRC issue I,v allready followed steps that recommended.

1. After stop recording PMDG  session, I quit P3D
2. start P3D4 and choose default flight and wait till this is fully loaded.
3. Then on top of that load the saved flight from FCR and the correct PMDG replay will show up

nevertheless I had bumpy or stutter so I posted topic about bumpy or stutter.

I,v tried yesterday FRC with F-22 default plane. result is not good.

After read above post I did test again with pmdg737

P3d FPS set:30 / FRC frame per sceond set:40

Followed your process that recommend.

Result. A little bit better than frc set automatic but there is remain bumpy and stutter per every 2~3 sceond in all of frc view.

I,m sorry If I have done something wrong.

I,v read about sopt view, hope to develop.

Thanks.

Hi!

Very strange behaviour because i tried PMDG 737 and i reproduce but i resolved with advices ... I ll test in this week more in details and i ll let you know ;-)

One question , your P3D it remais at 30 fps fixed or jump to lower fps to 30 ? 10 - 30 -15- 25 ........ If yes your P3D jump a lot in FPS and not remains in a range

of fixed FPS and this situation reflect on FCR. If you write me an email we can continue to discuss there

Thank you

F

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [RESOLVED]pmdg737 play with bumpy or jitter
  • 8 months later...

Hi Fabio, I'm having a similar problem.

P3D v 4.1.7, PMDG 737NGX.

I recorded a file from cold and dark to cold and dark; waited for the systems to initialize, hit record and went from there. Stopped recording after I switched off the battery at the destination gate.

I closed P3D, opened default flight, then opened the FCR file over that. I have the following issues:

• Stuttery playback with the 'sound off' message flickering in the rop right corner. I have tried changing to 30fps and this did nothing
  • Chocks stay on the wheels
  • No power to the cockpit
  • No flaps
  • Really annoying squealing wind noise like you get when you do the standard 'Instant Replay' on the PMDG

Let me know what I can try

Many thanks

Hi,

thank you for your purchase. Performance was increased from version p3d 4.2 .

For Sound off message i ll check into and i ll let you know. For cold and dark situation i advice not use because fcr record and play the most important vars but not all parameters for 3rd party addon.For wind noise it is udible only in certain occasion but since p3d 4.2 it is much much better!

keep in touch!

f

16 hours ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi,

thank you for your purchase. Performance was increased from version p3d 4.2 .

For Sound off message i ll check into and i ll let you know. For cold and dark situation i advice not use because fcr record and play the most important vars but not all parameters for 3rd party addon.For wind noise it is udible only in certain occasion but since p3d 4.2 it is much much better!

keep in touch!

f

Hi Fabio

Thanks very much for this. I have upgraded P3D to v 4.2 and performance is definitely better, but I am still getting no flaps 😞 even when I wait 20 seconds after recording for the PMDG systems to initialize on playback before setting flaps...

EDIT!: It works when I start with the default flight then open the file... thank you!!

Ok, spoke too soon...

Just recorded a flight from just before taxi in my PMDG to cold and dark at the destination gate. Again flaps are not registered at the beginning during taxi and the motion is very juddery again with 'sound off' flicking on and off.. also hasn't registered gear up

Also just tried three times on approach to record and it just stopped spontaneously each time after a few minutes

Hi

please try use Locked View for avoid jitter but im pretty sure that as you told before in P3D > 4.2 it is much better! . For Sound On and sound off i check but i ll fix it in next bug fix update soon. For Flaps and landing gears i think you dont see because starting from ColdAndDark it is not supported. There are a lot of varibles custom for every plane , but i m adding more vars every build i release 😉

F

Hi, how do I use locked view?

Also , re: flaps - I started recording in flight so it wasn't from cold and dark. I also did a test recording without starting cold and dark and the flaps recorded then, but they didn't second time around. Also there is the issue of it stopping recording spontaneously three times on approach.