The simFlight Network Forums

Problems with rudders

Hy,every one,

I have problems with the rudders. When i am on the ground and check every things before flying, every thing is ok. The rudder is working perfectly. But as soon i am in the airs in a Airbus 321, the rudder stop responding completely.  For the others airplanes like Boeing 737, Beachcraft Baron, Boing 737, Cessna 172 SP and the Havilland Beaver, the rudder move just a little bit to th left or to the right.

I have look in the joysticks calibration but every thing seem normal.

Tank you for your help.

Jacques

FSUIPC4.log

Hy Mr Pete

Tank you very much for your fast answer, but i am sorry for my ignorance, i am not sure if i did the correct thing. Here what i did: FSX, Aircraft, settings, realism, flight control , automatic rudder``.

I uncheck automatic rudder, but still have the same problem when i am in the air

Jacques

2 hours ago, Jaacques Beaudoin said:

I uncheck automatic rudder, but still have the same problem when i am in the air

Well, you have something else going on then. See if you can operate rudder from keyboard.

I am moving this thread to the FSUIPC support forum because you posted in the Programming Support forum for users of Paul Henty's DLL. I don't understand why you did that, but I'm moving it in any case ...

Pete