The simFlight Network Forums

WideFS in FS2002 and FS9

Peter: I am a registered user of both FSUIPC and WideFS and I have FS2002 and FS9 both loaded on my computer. I use FS2002 for the PSS747/777 and FS9 for the PSS A340. I am having problems connecting WideFS in FS2002 but have NO problems connecting to FS9. What am I doing wrong? I have Wideserver.exe in both the module folders.

I am having problems connecting WideFS in FS2002 but have NO problems connecting to FS9. What am I doing wrong? I have Wideserver.exe in both the module folders.

If WideFS is registered in both (copy FSUIPC.KEY file from FS9's Modules folder to the FS2002 Modules folder), and has the same INI file, and you are using the same version of FSUIPC in both, then there is no difference. I assume the Clients are the same for both?

Apart from saying that, if you want me to advise further I would really need more details. The WideServer.LOG file from the Modules folder is the place to start.

Regards,

Pete