The simFlight Network Forums

Taxispeed

Many thanks for FSUIPC. I am registered. V 3.1

I am using "Taxispeed" which which requires one to put the Mouse on and click on the icon. Using FSUIPC can I do this by using the keyboard and not the Mouse. I have written to the author but he thinks it would be too difficult to rewrite the program. Many thank.

Barrie.

Many thanks for FSUIPC. I am registered. V 3.1

I am using "Taxispeed" which which requires one to put the Mouse on and click on the icon. Using FSUIPC can I do this by using the keyboard and not the Mouse. I have written to the author but he thinks it would be too difficult to rewrite the program. Many thank.

Is this a Gauge on the FS panel? I'm afraid there are many like that, suporting only mouse operations. Even some of Microsoft's own gauges have no keyboard or FS controls assigned, like the selection or VOR/ADF in the RMI.

There is a program called Key2Mouse, by Luciano Napolitano, which may help. You might want to try that. See http://www.wideview.it/

Regards,

Pete