The simFlight Network Forums

HOW TO RETRIEVE DATA OF LOST REGISTRATION?

Ive the keys of the widfes and fsuipc modules, but not the name and email direction as exactly was in the email containing registration. Its possible to retrieve i?

If you still have your FSUIPC.KEY file (the one my document advises you to save a safe copy of) then you can find all your details there. If you still have any Log files from FSUIPC, then your name and email will be at the start of the Log as well.

If you've not got any of that, then it will be difficult. Have you really forgotten your own name and email address, or at least those you were using when you got the registrations?

If you bought the keys at SimMarket, then I would normally say go to http://www.simmarket.com, log into your account and retrieve the keys, but you have those already and I suspect you can't get into your account without knowing the name and (probably) email address.

So I think you are stuck, sorry. You can ask SimMarket's Customer Services, but really I don't think anyone can help anyone with unknown name and address, and without those you cannot even prove your purchase. How did you manage to get into such a situation? (It's a first!).

Regards,

Pete