The simFlight Network Forums

Cannot program a key for "force end"...

Hi Pete, I was sucessfull programming all other actions that I assigned to some of my keyboard buttons but everytime I try to associate the force end command to a key it doesn't work. Why's that? Am I doing something wrong? :?:

Help appreciated!

David

Sorry about that but the command is force exit and not force end.Ooops..

I don't know exactly how this command works since I cannot get it to work, I do hope that I'll be able to exit FS faster without a substantial hit on my system.

Thanks,

David

I don't know exactly how this command works since I cannot get it to work, I do hope that I'll be able to exit FS faster without a substantial hit on my system.

Er, why does exiting FS hit your system? I think the exit control is pre-programmed in FS as CTRL+C anyway, isn't it? I always use ALT F X and that closes FS instantly also -- unless you have the option for it to ask for confirmation first. If that's all that is worrying you just disable it.

Regards,

Pete