The simFlight Network Forums

Stop cockpit moving and sizing

Although under "FSUIPC Options and Settings l Technical" I have "Stop cockpit sizing and moving" checked and have a fully paid for and registered copy of FSUIPC V. 3.14 all main and sub panels in all of my aircraft cockpits continue to be movable and can be resized. I'd like to prevent this and have this FSUIPC function work as it should.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Although under "FSUIPC Options and Settings l Technical" I have "Stop cockpit sizing and moving" checked and have a fully paid for and registered copy of FSUIPC V. 3.14 all main and sub panels in all of my aircraft cockpits continue to be movable and can be resized. I'd like to prevent this and have this FSUIPC function work as it should.

Well, it's been a long time since I was asked this old question! :(

As it says in the FSUIPC User Guide:

NOTE: This option does not work if you have your Windows’ Display Properties set to “show window contents while dragging”, in the list of options in the Effects tab. FSUIPC then has no chance to prevent the re-draw

It works fine if you allow it to, honest. :)

Regards,

Pete

Tomorrow I shall wear sack clothes and ashes for stupidity.

Nah, don't take it like that! The only stupid thing is not asking the question and suffering quietly instead! :lol: I don't mind, honest. I'm getting really relaxed over all this stuff these days. :)

Regards,

Pete