The simFlight Network Forums

Error Message "No FSUIPC Connection"

Hi, I fly for "British Airways Virtual" using their the online OSP "Flight Monotor System". I got this message in my OSP my last flight. "No FSUIPC Connection" after FS frozeup on me. Not sure why? I didn't have this problem when using the previous version of OSP. I am currntly using the latest version OSP with the patch. Everything was going fine until final approach and FS9 seemed to freezeup after I attempted to engage LOC/VOR and LNAV in the PMDG 737NG panel. I noticed this message on the OSP flight monitor. I am using the latest v3.2.0.0 FSUIPC (the file version, but the properties tab states that is indeed v3.2.0.1). Maybe this was just an isolated incident for me or could it be a compatibility issue between the latest version's of FSUIPC and OSP. I didn't seem to experience anything like this with FSUIPC versions before 3.2.0.0.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in replying -- I've been on holiday with no Internet access. I'm just trying to catch up with an enormous backlog now!

Hi, I fly for "British Airways Virtual" using their the online OSP "Flight Monotor System". I got this message in my OSP my last flight. "No FSUIPC Connection" after FS frozeup on me.

If FS freezes then certainly FSUIPC will too, so your program will not be able to connect.

Everything was going fine until final approach and FS9 seemed to freezeup after I attempted to engage LOC/VOR and LNAV in the PMDG 737NG panel. I noticed this message on the OSP flight monitor. I am using the latest v3.2.0.0 FSUIPC (the file version, but the properties tab states that is indeed v3.2.0.1). Maybe this was just an isolated incident for me or could it be a compatibility issue between the latest version's of FSUIPC and OSP.

No t if FS is freezing. Sounds like a problem with video or sound drivers or similar. It *could* be your program writing something bad to FS, but if so you need to contact the author. I'm afraid i don't know "OSP" -- in fact I've never heard of it. Sorry.

Regards,

Pete