The simFlight Network Forums

2 questions about Fsuipc and WideFS

Hi all,

I have 2 questions i can't find an answer:

- I run FSBUS hardware on a remote PC controlling FS2004 through WIDEFS and i'm asking if there's a way to activate the pushback function from the remote PC. In FSBUS router there is not this function and i couldn't find any offset about it in FSUIPC guide.

-2nd question: I run Teamspeak on a remote PC, i assigned a key for talking, I made teamspeak starting by WIDEFS and assigned this keypress from WIDEFS too, but the talking function is not working.

I have other softwares correctly working with WIDEFS keypress function but not teamspeak press to talk function.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Dylan

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in replying -- I've been on holiday with no Internet access. I'm just trying to catch up with an enormous backlog now!

Hi all,

- I run FSBUS hardware on a remote PC controlling FS2004 through WIDEFS and i'm asking if there's a way to activate the pushback function from the remote PC. In FSBUS router there is not this function and i couldn't find any offset about it in FSUIPC guide.

You can send the keystrokes themselves (Shift P, then 1 or 2) or the control then the Keystroke -- controls can be send by offset 3110, keystrokes by 3200. Or program buttons in FSUIPC's Buttons page, or you can try offset 31F4 for me. This is an area I've not been able to test yet.

-2nd question: I run Teamspeak on a remote PC, i assigned a key for talking, I made teamspeak starting by WIDEFS and assigned this keypress from WIDEFS too, but the talking function is not working.

I have other softwares correctly working with WIDEFS keypress function but not teamspeak press to talk function.

Others have also found this. I think Teamspeak is using so direct keyboard access, or maybe the Async state, which I cannot influence.

Regards,

Pete