The simFlight Network Forums

Loss full throttle using CH Flight Sim USB Yoke

I was attempting to enhance characteristics of my CH products USB yoke within FSUIPC (latest version - registered) but had no luck. I restored FSUIPC defaults and proceeded to calibrate within FS2004. Everything was okay within the calibration menu, however, when in the game I canot achieve more than 70% power using the throttle control. (F4 works). There is nothing wrong with the yoke - I tested it on another computer with FS2004 and it works fine. What could possibly have gone wrong? Any help from anyone will be appreciated.

proceeded to calibrate within FS2004. Everything was okay within the calibration menu, however, when in the game I canot achieve more than 70% power using the throttle control.

Maybe the sensitivity is turned way down in FS. Try putting it back up to full for that axis.

Also try adding

stick_sensitivity_mode=0

to the [Controls] section of the FS9.CFG file. It changes the way all axes are handled, to make them linear rather than time-increment based. I find it makes them all far easier to calibrate well.

Regards,

Pete