The simFlight Network Forums

fsuipc

Hi

I have installed "c.w.r common weather radar"(Florian Praxmarer) I have

installed fsuipc.dll in fs2004 folder

but weather radar gauge does not run, Florian told me that fsuipc.zip was

incomplete.it will lake fsuipc.ini, .log, . key.

where can I get those files?.in attached file screenshot copy

Best regards

Jean Pierre

:(

Florian told me that fsuipc.zip was

incomplete.it will lake fsuipc.ini, .log, . key.

where can I get those files?

Sorry, but Florian is wrong. The FSUIPC.INI, LOG and KEY files are generated by FSUIPC when you run FS. They are never supplied in the ZIP.

Pete

Hi

I have installed "c.w.r common weather radar"(Florian Praxmarer) I have

installed fsuipc.dll in fs2004 folder but weather radar gauge does not run, Florian told me that fsuipc.zip was incomplete.it will lake fsuipc.ini, .log, . key. where can I get those files?.in attached file screenshot copy

:(

Hi Jean Pierre.

Seems to be, that this gauge needs a registration into fsuipc.dll. Take a look at the readme, maybe there´s any reg.key inside.

Otherwise contact the author of this gauge, if he has got a registration by Pete, or if the gauge needs a fully registered version of the fsuipc.dll.

But maybe Pete can answer this question too.

Seems to be, that this gauge needs a registration into fsuipc.dll. Take a look at the readme, maybe there´s any reg.key inside.

The FSUIPC.LOG file (in the Modules folder) would show if it is trying to access an unregistered FSUIPC and being refused. That's the first place to check.

If the gauge in question is "WxGauge.gau", then, indeed, Mr. Praxmarer has been issued a Key for it, and as far as I know it would have been built into the Gauge code for automatic access permission. Otherwise, he would have to provide the Key for manual addition by the user.

If the FSUIPC IPC read and write Logging is enabled, then the panel with the gauge loaded (or FS closed and reloaded, if the aircraft is default), the Log produced will tell me everything I need to resolve this.

Regards,

Pete