The simFlight Network Forums

:D

Hi Peter.

We are about to start our new 737 ng overhead project. I review your documentation and I can not find offsets for things like the “start valve open” that will light up that indicator on the panel. Also the overhead panel like the one from PMDG have many indicator light and switches than the original panels. Any chance you have any of this offsets or simply these are not simulated on the original FS planes?

:cry:

Thanks.

Alex

We are about to start our new 737 ng overhead project. I review your documentation and I can not find offsets for things like the “start valve open” that will light up that indicator on the panel.

FSUIPC is an interface to FS. I can provide most things that FS provides, if I can find them, but FS does not simulate anywhere near enough for a 737NG overhead. This is what keeps the third party add-on folks busy -- it's a lot of work simulating all the subsystems and details Microsoft left out.

Also the overhead panel like the one from PMDG have many indicator light and switches than the original panels. Any chance you have any of this offsets or simply these are not simulated on the original FS planes?

They are not simulated in FS. You have to write them yourself. This is what PMDG and other such panels are mostly about. They are not simply re-working FS's own efforts, they are adding to them.

If you want an implementation you can configure and program to suit external hardware you could investigate Project Magenta -- Enrico is busy now with an accessory product called "pmSystems" which will enable all this stuff to be done.

Regards,

Pete