The simFlight Network Forums

Help:FSUIPC (registrated) and FsMetar problems

Hi.

I have a registrated copy of FSUIPC 3.03, but I can't manage to get FSMetar (external weather program) to work.

I don't know what I must set to load metar file from FsMetar.

Strange, when I put unregistrated FSUIPC 3.21 for example, it works.

FsMetar loads correctlly.

With registrated version it show me Metar file when I load flight, but weather situation does not match metar file information!!!

Thanks

Ed

I have a registrated copy of FSUIPC 3.03, but I can't manage to get FSMetar (external weather program) to work.

I don't know what I must set to load metar file from FsMetar.

Sorry, I've no knowledge at all about FSMetar.

However, version 3.03 of FSUIPC is pretty old now and is completely unsupported. Please keep up to date. The current version is 3.212 and I am releasing 3.22 this weekend.

Strange, when I put unregistrated FSUIPC 3.21 for example, it works. FsMetar loads correctlly.

Er, how are you "unregistering" FSUIPC when you install 3.21? Are you deliberately deleting the KEY file?

Please, just install the latest FSUIPC and keep up to date if possible. I cannot support old versions. Your registration is NOT just for "3.03" it is for all version 3.xx.

Regards,

Pete

I deleted all files connected with FSUIPC (from modules dir), because I was courious will unregistrated version work with FsMetar.

But FSMetar is probably accredited in any case. The difference in your two tests was using a VERY old version (3.03) and a very new version (3.21). Why not use 3.21 (or better, 3.22, released tomorrow) instead? you seem to be making a complicated detective story out of a simple thing.

Regards,

Pete