The simFlight Network Forums

Using FSIUPC with Hydraulic simulator

Hello

I'm Eric and i'm French,

I've manufactured a hydraulic simulator with 2 Axis for two person.

And i like to use with FS2004.

My question :

How to, with FSIUPC or other, extract data of the position of the plane in real time, using the position artificial horizon or other ?

Which cards can i use to convert and export position to analogic ?

Can you help Me ?

Sorry for my english .

Regards

Eric

How to, with FSIUPC or other, extract data of the position of the plane in real time, using the position artificial horizon or other ?

Download the FSUIPC SDK from http://www.schiratti.com/dowson. All the information you need is there. I don't think you'd want to use AI data -- accelerations are what you should be replicating as it is only these with are felt. You'll need to convert 6 axis changes (accelerations are available in all six degrees of freedom (longitudinal, lateral, vertical, pitch, roll, yaw) into something meaningful in your two axes.

Which cards can i use to convert and export position to analogic ?

That's another matter. Certainly you can do it with EPIC hardware, but there are certainly others. Enquiries in one of the cockpit building forums may elicit other suggestions.

Regards,

Pete

I'm a private pilot too .

With your simply last version of FSIUPC, is it possible to extract just pitch and Bank(roll) is that ? (attitude generator) .

But 'i've a problem to see how and how with your FSIUPC, i can find.

Sorry again for my english.

Regards

Eric

With your simply last version of FSIUPC, is it possible to extract just pitch and Bank(roll) is that ? (attitude generator) .

But 'i've a problem to see how and how with your FSIUPC, i can find.

You can get almost whatever you like. As I said, go get the FSUIPC SDK. Inside there's a Programmer's Guide which lists a vast range of data you can read.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

How would you like a visit in Sweden? I could use you here with my project for say... a couple of years! LOL

Well, I've never been -- but I can't spare a couple of years. Anyways, if you tear me from my cosy environment I am next to useless! :wink: . And if you are building real hardware I am even worse! :?

Regards,

Pete