The simFlight Network Forums

What do i do?

hey

I have downloaded a radar window system as required FSUIPC 2.83 or higher.

I have downloaded FSUIPC 3.22.

When I try to use it, it give me a message the message reads':'

One or more programs does not have access to FSUIPC or someting like that.

What do i do?

When I try to use it, it give me a message the message reads':'

One or more programs does not have access to FSUIPC or someting like that.

What do i do?

If it is freeware it may already have a Key for FSUIPC -- check the Freeware Keys sticky thread above.

If you never want any such problem in future you can of course purchase a registration for FSUIPC yourself. Full details of what you get are found in the User Guide documentation within the FSUIPC.ZIP.

If you are not interested in any of the facilities offered, but just want to run freeware, then the keys wil be in the list for those I've been asked about and know. For others it depends whether they are "alive" (still maintained by their authors) or not. If they are, it is more polite to ask the author first. I have supplied very many freeware authors with keys for their programs, and many of them make this process automatic -- invisible to the user. That is the best way.

Regards,

Pete