The simFlight Network Forums

SBuilder Programme

I would like to know if I could use your module.

I don't know. Does the program use FSUIPC? What does the author say? If it is "live" software (i.e. author still active, and the software is intended to work with FS2004 and FSUIPC), then it would be much better (and polite to the author) for Freeware access to be arranged through him. Besides which there is information I need about the program in order to make the Key.

Also, when the Key is made, if the program is still being maintained and supported, it would be best to build the key into the program. If not, then the Key would have to be published as an alternative, for user entry.

So, if the program uses FSUIPC, please, in the first instance, ask the author to contact me about getting a freeware key.

Thanks,

Pete

Hello Pete,

I was not sufficient clear in my message. I am very sorry. I am the author of the programme. I could not find your email to ask for a key. In fact I am using another module to read Aircraft position (Latitude and Longitude). Then I display the aircraft in my programme console. The other funcionality that I would like to implement is to force the FS Aircraft to go the area that my programme is working (this funcionality does not work with the module that I am using).

In conclusion I would like to know if I could integrate your software in my programme. I only need the functions:

set aircraft lat

set aircraft lon

read aircraft lat

read aircraft lon

and if possible

set aircraft altitude

read aircraft altitude

Kind Regards, Luis

I was not sufficient clear in my message. I am very sorry. I am the author of the programme. I could not find your email to ask for a key.

Ah! I see, sorry.

The email address and some other details are provided in the Sticky thread near the top pf this Forum, entitled (perhaps not clearly enough?):

"Applications for FSUIPC Program Access Keys".

You will also need to read section 4 of the Access Registration document in the FSUIPC SDK, and send me, via that email address, the details it mentions.

In conclusion I would like to know if I could integrate your software in my programme.

Yes, of course. Please see the FSUIPC SDK (available at http://www.schiratti.com/dowson) which will give you full details.

Regards,

Pete