The simFlight Network Forums

TEAMSPEAK

Hello,

Excuse for my bad english...

FS9 on my computer number 1,

I use teamspeak on a second computer with WideFS and Com2TS that switches teamspeak channel on ivao using com1 on the panel. it's working fine:

http://users.skynet.be/nouls/com2ts/index.htm

Is it possible with FSUIPC and WideFS to use a button of my joystick(on PC 1) to transmit on Teamspeak(on PC2) ?

regards

Francis

Is it possible with FSUIPC and WideFS to use a button of my joystick(on PC 1) to transmit on Teamspeak(on PC2) ?

As far as I know, no -- there are threads elsewhere in this forum about this very subject. So far no one has found a satisfactory way for me to provide such support, and the methods which work fine with Roger Wilco and AVC don't appear to be any good with Team Speak.

Regards,

Pete

Many thanks Pete,

I made a search on that forum before my post but didn't understand well,

Flying on IVAO using WideFS working well . Just need to get that button to transmit on teamspeak.

I set a small button on my joystick with wires to the keyboard of my second keyboard ,looks "antique".

regards

Francis