The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC And WideV ?

G'day One and All,

Yes it's been a long time between flights ........ :oops:

Checking in on the FSUIPC and don't see WideV anymore ....... :?:

Has this been disbanded, and if so, could anyone explain if it was a FS2004 issue ?

Fortunately I still have a copy of WideV, and ask if the new series of FSUIPC would still cover it, even if running FS2004 ? :roll:

I'd be much obliged for any info ....... :D

Cheers From Downunder,

Lowflier :wink:

Checking in on the FSUIPC and don't see WideV anymore ....... :?:

Has this been disbanded, and if so, could anyone explain if it was a FS2004 issue ?

Fortunately I still have a copy of WideV, and ask if the new series of FSUIPC would still cover it, even if running FS2004 ? :roll:

What do you mean by "WideV"? I've never made anything called WideV. The only two products I know with names starting with "Wide" are my own WideFS, which you will certainly see listed in the current versions announcements above, and "WidevieW" which is a program by Luciano Napolitano. The latter is certainly available now for FS2004 -- check his website (http://www.wideview.it).

Regards,

Pete

G'day Pete,

Yes you're right mate. in that it is WideveiW, but I went off the filename I have had for about 4 years ........ :?

What did confuse me, is that it used to be on the same page of your software and others from Luciano, via Schirati's Website ........ :o

Anyhow I have the link now thanks to you Pete, and so will update and send some funds through for your great [should be used by every simmer], FSUIPC and the other Wide Client software, and what's more, that anyone who winges to pay for it, should remember the amount of work in its development over the years since the FS6IPC ........ 8)

Again thanks mate and from Downunder, it's,

Cheers 4 Now,

Lowflier

... it is WideveiW...

What did confuse me, is that it used to be on the same page of your software and others from Luciano, via Schirati's Website

No, I don't think it was actually ever offered for download there. There may have been a link to it. In fact (I've just checked) -- there still is. It's the last link in the list of FSUIPC users at the right-hand side of the page.

Anyway, glad you found it. I think the FS2004 version is payware -- the FS2002 version was free.

Regards,

Pete