The simFlight Network Forums

Can i have on a second PC with Wide FS just cockpit intrumen

Hello

i'm registered my name eric boura

i've wide fs & fsuipc and i like to know if i can have with wide fs on my pc client only the instruments, and on server pc, just environement ?

because after launching wide client, it's connected, but i can't open Fs2004 on client pc, i click on incon & nothing .

Or it's necessary to buy one item of project magenta ?

Regards

FRENCH

Eric sorry for my english

i like to know if i can have with wide fs on my pc client only the instruments, and on server pc, just environement ?

because after launching wide client, it's connected, but i can't open Fs2004 on client pc, i click on incon & nothing .

FS2004 canot be 'split' between two or more PCs. It won't even use two processors on one PC!

Please read some of the documentation for WideFS. Just the first few paragraphs will tell you what it is for. You should really have done that before you paid for it, it would have saved you some money.

All WideFS provides is a Network extension of the FSUIPC interface, so that programs which interface to FS through FSUIPC can be run on other PCs.

Regards,

Pete