The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 3.30.8???

I Instaled the new activesky2004 sp2. when I trieed to start up the program a message appear with to update to fsuipc 3.30.8. I'm using the 3.300 version. But I can't find the 3.30.8 version on your site.

3.308 is a test version on limited release, including the ActiveSky beta group. I do not supply interim test releases openly, they only go out for specific reasons, and in those cases it is the responsibility of the application software authors to take care of it. I would therefore assume that you should find 3.308 inside the ActiveSky package -- if not, please contact whoever supplied it.

Regards,

Pete

This required version of 3.30.8 is in the AS2004\Modules\ActiveSky2004\ folder. It must be copied from there to the FS9 Modules folder overwriting the old one (or drag your current fsuipc to another folder for safe keeping). It was distributed with the latest beta.