The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Multiple Keys

Peter, Thank you on the ECAM EICAS solution and guidance, it worked like an absloute charm.

Now, that I am starting to understand this, can I set up a KeySend with a key press using 3 key presses such as ...

CTRL - Backslash (\) - E

The codes are obviously 10 , 220 and 69 but...FSUIPC will not allow me more than 1 key selction and 1 state selection in the on-line set up. Can I modify for more than 1 key in the .ini?

I fI cna do this I can communciate with multiple programs like FDS Flight Deck Companion for sounds whilst exectuing Project Magenta commands.

Again, Thans

can I set up a KeySend with a key press using 3 key presses such as ...

CTRL - Backslash (\) - E

No, sorry, thee's no way I can detect those really, let alone specify them. The way it is coded you can have one of more shift key (Ctrl, Shift or Alt) plus a normal key. Alt isn't a good idea anyway as it brings up the menu and the other key press parts are then usually lost. to make up for that, in the FSUIPC end of things, I allow TAB as a shift key. This should give you ample combinations not otherwise used.

I fI cna do this I can communciate with multiple programs like FDS Flight Deck Companion for sounds whilst exectuing Project Magenta commands.

I really think you can find enough combinations of (any 1 or more of Shift, Control, Tab) + (almost any other key).

Regards,

Pete