The simFlight Network Forums

PMDG 737 NG Offsets

I'm building a cockpit for the 737 NG and I can't seem to find the offsets for the autopilot and FMC .

What makes you think there will be any such offsets? Many add-on panels are programmed with their own data in their own code and with no access for anyone else. I really cannot hack into every add-on to expose their particular variables.

In fact, some of the PMDG stuff does use FSUIPC offsets, but these are private to PMDG and have not been published. I understand someone has hacked some of them, but I'm afraid I am not at liberty to help further in this matter as it is not the policy of PMDG to allow access to these things.

Please write your objections and needs to PMDG. I would hope that with enough user demands they may perhaps one day relent and publish their SDK.

Regards,

Pete