The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Display Window

Pete--I am using version 3.40 and have a display issue where the tabs are all in view but the right half of the dialog box is not visible--hence it is not possible to calibrate properly the rudder...--I use fsautostart--is fsuipc keyed to any specific service or have I possibly missed a setting? (I am a registered user)--thanks for any suggestions--Regards,

Robert

Pete--I am using version 3.40 and have a display issue where the tabs are all in view but the right half of the dialog box is not visible--hence it is not possible to calibrate properly the rudder...--I use fsautostart--is fsuipc keyed to any specific service or have I possibly missed a setting? (I am a registered user)--thanks for any suggestions--

Sorry, I don't understand. If all the tabs are visible then the whole dialog box is surely visible? The tabs stretch almost the whole width anyway -- or are they wrapping onto two lines on your system?

FSUIPC uses standard Windows calls to make, size and display the dialogue box. No sizing or font selection or anything is done in any of my code, only by standard Windows routines and settings. And the FSUIPC code for doing it hasn't changed since version 2.00, several years ago, when the on-line options were first added.

I can only think that something is your Windows system is wrong. Maybe something you've installed has replaced one or more of the standard system libraries, like COMCTL32.DLL?

If you post in the FS2004 Forum and ask Katy Pluta about this, she might know how to go about fixing it. Quite honestly, I have absolutely no idea. Sorry.

Regards,

Pete