The simFlight Network Forums

Link to sales for FSUIPC.dll

Peter,

I purchaced the access key for FSUIPC.dll online 5 days ago and I still nothing has been recieved. I apprieciate the fact that you don't have anything to do with sales but can you provide me with a link so that I can forward my enquiry to the correct people. I have looked on your homepage from where I downloaded FSUIPC.DLL and can not find any links. Sorry to be a pain.

Ian.....Australia

I purchaced the access key for FSUIPC.dll online 5 days ago and I still nothing has been recieved. I apprieciate the fact that you don't have anything to do with sales but can you provide me with a link so that I can forward my enquiry to the correct people. I have looked on your homepage from where I downloaded FSUIPC.DLL and can not find any links. Sorry to be a pain.

I have no home page. If you are referring to Enrico Schiratti's "Dowson" page, there are most certainly links there to both here and to the place where you can purchase FSUIPC or WideFS.

Five days is rather a long time to leave it! It does say "Personal Registration Key will be Generated and Emailed within 24 hours" on the site. After that you should fill in a "trouble ticket" (I think that's what they call it) -- this is via either the "Customer Services" link at the top of every sales page, or the "Contact Us" in the "Information" lists on the left.

When you get to the Customer Service page (which you can also get to via http://www.simmarket.com ands the link at the top of the page), I think the very first selection takes you to where you can report your problem.

I think that such problems are usually either a difficulty over payment, or an incorrect email -- in the latter case things go astray, of course.

I think I will make a "Sticky" thread about this! :wink:

Regards,

Pete