The simFlight Network Forums

"User" data in AI slots..

Hi Pete!

As trafficlook display "User" flight both in Ground and AirList, I'm not able, using the default addressed E080 and F080, to get "User" aircraft AI parameter (as TrafficLook do).

Is there any special offset or I'm jumping a memory location ?.

TIA

As trafficlook display "User" flight both in Ground and AirList, I'm not able, using the default addressed E080 and F080, to get "User" aircraft AI parameter (as TrafficLook do).

The user aircraft is not an AI aircraft. The "AI" means "artificially intelligent"". The user aircraft is supposed to be flown by you, who presumably is not AI?

Most all of the rest of the FSUIPC parameters, from 0000 to XXXX, are relating primarily to the user aircraft. That's where TrafficLook gets its data for. It isn't "TCAS table" information -- TCAS doesn't show the aircraft you are in as a target on the screen. It has a fixed symbol for the user aircraft.

Just scan through the Programmer's Guide and see all the information you can read for the user aircraft!

Regards

Pete