The simFlight Network Forums

Still have brakes problem with FSUIPC 3.411

Hi Pete,

The 3.411 release fixed the throttle calibration problem.

I also use CH Pro Rudder Pedals (USB). If I don't engage the FSUIPC control to calibrate the left and right brakes, the brake pedals show the normal range of output (-16384 to +16384). If I do try to use FSUIPC 3.411, the right button on both brake axes doesn't seem to make any difference in picking up that end of the setting range.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Steve

If I do try to use FSUIPC 3.411, the right button on both brake axes doesn't seem to make any difference in picking up that end of the setting range.

What do the values shown look like? What's in the IN and OUT and in each of the other boxes? I need to understand what you are seeing.

Pete

I can't reproduce this problem.

Ah, right. Strange. Anyway, glad you are all sorted.

Please delete this topic.

No need, it can stand in case others are interested. I only delete topics containing profanities or generally consisting of upsetting stuff. Luckily I've not needed to do more than twice since establishing the forum. We have a nice crowd here.

Regards,

Pete