The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC flight planer

Hi Peter,

I have one more question as far the flight planer. I do not know if I can use the FSUIPC to download my flight plan. I am using the NavData 2002 and Eric Marciano's panels. The problem is when I am planning my flight plan in the FS2004 flight planner section and then I try to run the flight, the flight planner has not been downloaded to my flight computer of the A320 or A330! I was wondering is there any way to do it? I have no clue I try a lot and I try to load a flight from the NavData but I could not. Could you please help me on this? :cry:

Thank you,

Marios from US

I do not know if I can use the FSUIPC to download my flight plan.

Sorry, FSUIPC doesn't download anything. It doesn't even connect to the Internet. FSUIPC is an interface program for other applications to talk to Flight Sim.

I am using the NavData 2002 and Eric Marciano's panels. The problem is when I am planning my flight plan in the FS2004 flight planner section and then I try to run the flight, the flight planner has not been downloaded to my flight computer of the A320 or A330!

Is "NavData 2002" a flight planner, or are you just referring to a set of data for something else? When you say "the flight planner has not been downloaded to my flight computer", what do you mean? Are you using one computer or two?

FSUIPC has nothing to do with flight plans or multiple computers. If you are using a Flight Planner on another PC you need to get it to write its FS .PLN files to the FS Flights folder, presumsbly over a Network connection of some sort. They need to be saved to the folder where you store your saved flights. Perhaps the documentation for the planner will help, or the author?

Regards,

Pete