The simFlight Network Forums

Problems with PSS Concorde

Hi, I have problems using PSS Concorde with the latest version (3.4.1.1) of FSUIPC:

- The "saving" facility (when I save a flight in FS, the aicraft saves its own file in its own dir) doesn't work

- The autothrottle doesn't work (throttles go to "idle" until I crash to ground)

I removed the 3.4.1.1 version and I restored the 3.4.0 version: everything works.

The I came back to the 3.4.1.1 version and the promblems come out again

I've read a similar problem in another topic.

Thank you for your work

Mario

I removed the 3.4.1.1 version and I restored the 3.4.0 version: everything works.

Please try again with FSUIPC 3.411, get the problem, close FS. Then ZIP up both the FSUIPC.LOG and FSUIPC.KEY files from the FS modules folder, and send them to me at petedowson@btconnect.com.

I've read a similar problem in another topic.

So far there have been about 16 reported cases of similar problems, not specifically with PSS, but with all sorts of programs. Every single time I have asked for a LOG and KEY file, and of all those reports only one person ever did supply these. His problem was that he was using a counterfeit Key for FSUIPC. The others were never heard from again on this matter.

The Key checking was tightened up a bit, and that is the only change that could make such a difference. I have been worried that this might affect some legitimate, correct, Keys, but so far that certainly has not been true. Please do send the files, as I am anxious to find out whether it is indeed possible to trigger the problems with a good key.

Regards,

Pete