The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Registered owner wanting to purchase WIDEFS.

Peter

I am a registered owner of FSUIPC and noticed that there is a discount if you buy the two together. Do you offer any discount whatsoever when purchasing WIDEFS? I did not have a need at the time I purchased FSUIPC but now I have got my hands on an older machine and would like to try it out.

Regards

Bob Ginn

I am a registered owner of FSUIPC and noticed that there is a discount if you buy the two together. Do you offer any discount whatsoever when purchasing WIDEFS?

Sorry, I don't actually offer anything. Sales are entirely handled by the retailers, and the discount for buying them together is just that -- it actually less work for them, of course. It doesn't apply for separate purchases.

However, if and when you do purchase WideFS you do need to do so in the same name and email as for FSUIPC. If your email address has changed since then you will need to make a point of telling them that when ordering.

Regards,

Pete