The simFlight Network Forums

Long time user.

Hello Mr. Dowson,

I was wondering if you could help. My computer was infected with a bad virus recently. I had to dump everything and start from scratch. I down loaded the latest version of your FSUIPC and I attempted to use my FSUIPC and WIDEFS key's and they do not work. I received these keys on 09/29/2003. If you require proof I can send a copy of the e-mail to you, to include my pass keys. Is there anything you can do? Heeeeeelp! :cry:

I down loaded the latest version of your FSUIPC and I attempted to use my FSUIPC and WIDEFS key's and they do not work. I received these keys on 09/29/2003.

There's no change at all needed in keys for the life of Version 3 (FSUIPC) and 6 (WideFS). The only keys which won't work are those blocked for any reason, like non-payment, or illegal actions such as publishing them for others to use.

You are probably not entering all the details correctly. it isn't only the Keys which have to be entered exactly right, but also the name and email with which they are associated. All three entries must be exactly as originally notified to you.

Regards,

Pete