The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC help please

I recently bought a brand new computer and downloaded all the files needed to play FS online. Everything went well for about a week and then it talked about registering FSUIPC. I tryed to register but it said the code was invalid. I just bought the PMDG 737 payware plane and then everything started acting wierd. I dont know if thats the problem but if anyone knows what the problem may be. Please respond.

I recently bought a brand new computer and downloaded all the files needed to play FS online. Everything went well for about a week and then it talked about registering FSUIPC.

What, exactly, "talked" in this way? What was the message and when/how/where did it appear? Check the FSUIPC.LOG file (in the FS Modules folder -- show it to me if you don't understand it.

I tryed to register but it said the code was invalid.

You tried to register what, exactly? Did you go to SimMarket and purchase a Key? If not, where did you get the key?

I just bought the PMDG 737 payware plane and then everything started acting wierd. I dont know if thats the problem but if anyone knows what the problem may be.

If you have problems with a specific product you really need to seek advice from their Support. I believe there's a PMDG support forum.

Please respond.

I always do, but I'm afraid I need quite a lot more information if you want me to help you at all. To start with, the version number of FSUIPC is important -- either read it in the FSUIPC options, ALT M F in FS, or right-click on the FSUIPC.DLL file in the FS modules folder, select Properties-Version.

Regards

Pete