Throttles

I am a Registered user of FSUIPC and I have the latest version,

Of late whenever I fly a multi engined aircraft,the planning is ok. loading

and programming of FMC is ok the T/O ,Flight , Landing ,including Autoland

where available all ok.

But as soon as I touch the destination runway the Right Throttle drops out

on any aircraft Ie,Airbus ,B737, PMDG, CRJ, MD83 it is always the same

and it makes taxying very difficult on one engine,What am I doing wrong

or can someone advise how to correct this problem(FS2004)

Tom

But as soon as I touch the destination runway the Right Throttle drops out

on any aircraft Ie,Airbus ,B737, PMDG, CRJ, MD83 it is always the same

and it makes taxying very difficult on one engine,What am I doing wrong

or can someone advise how to correct this problem(FS2004)

There's nothing in FSUIPC which will have anything to do with either throttle cutting out, or distinguishing ground or airborne operations.

You say "on any aircraft", but are any of those actually default FS aircraft? Have you tried default aircraft? Are you using multiple throttle inputs, or just a single throttle? If the latter it certainly sounds as if you have something added into your FS installation which is doing this, possible because it is trying to do something else like deploying spoilers or operating autobrake?

I think you need to (a) check it with defaults, and (b) investigate what you have installed which may affect more than one aircraft -- e.g. another DLL in the FS Modules folder, other than FSUIPC of course.

Regards,

Pete

Hello Pete,

I didn't think there was a problem with FSUIPC but as there is a section for Joystick I wasn't sure.

I think my problem was caused by FDC (Flight Deck Companion) which I

use, and it is possible to program certain actions for the virtual CoPilot to carry out, I thought all had been de-selected especially when the Gear is lowered anything up to 25mls from touchdown but I went back and made sure,and I've got nothing selected now.

I've since made 2 flights in an A340-600 without incident.

In answer to your question was it a default aircraft, the answer is no, to be honest I can't remember the last time I flew a default aircraft and all of the vintage aircraft were deleted at installation.

Tom

I think my problem was caused by FDC (Flight Deck Companion) which I

use, and it is possible to program certain actions for the virtual CoPilot to carry out, I thought all had been de-selected especially when the Gear is lowered anything up to 25mls from touchdown but I went back and made sure,and I've got nothing selected now.

I've since made 2 flights in an A340-600 without incident.

Okay, good. Maybe FDC thinks it's a single engined aircraft or something? Anyway, glad you got it sorted.

In answer to your question was it a default aircraft, the answer is no, to be honest I can't remember the last time I flew a default aircraft and all of the vintage aircraft were deleted at installation.

Well, I wouldn't worry about the latter, but generally the first thing to do when you have an aircraft problem is fly the nearest equivalent default aircraft to copmare it. If the default is okay then your suspicion should fall onto something in the add-on aircraft installation, maybe a gauge, a setting, or a CFG file parameter. If the default suffers in the same way, then you start looking at possible other add-on influences, as, in this case, FDC.

Regards,

Pete