The simFlight Network Forums

mapping a single throttle to 4 to be able to use reversers

Hello

I'm using a registered FSUIPC 3.44, and looking at the callibration options, there is no way to calibrate a single throttle for trust reversers. I have just upgraded from FS2002 and FSUIPC 2.95, which allows that by mapping the single throttle to 4!.

Is there a workaround? - INI file hack or something else I could do? - I use CH Yoke, and have configured stops on the throttle and prop levers to allow for reversers and prop feather. It worked like a charm in FSUIPC 2.95, and it will be great to get it working again.

having only 3 levers on the yoke, I'm a limited to a single throttle lever as I would like to retain a dedictaed throttle, prop and mixture lever control, and be able to map them to all engines (2 or 4, what ever the case may be). looking at previous posts I couldn't find anything that may help.

looking forward to your reply

Ran

I'm using a registered FSUIPC 3.44, and looking at the callibration options, there is no way to calibrate a single throttle for trust reversers. I have just upgraded from FS2002 and FSUIPC 2.95, which allows that by mapping the single throttle to 4!.

Where are you looking? It's exactly the same in 3.44. On the first joystick page (1 of 8), bottom right, click map to 4 throttles. then go and calibrate on the 4 throttles page.

Please also refer to the User documentation supplied. That's what it is for. The "map to 4 throttles" checkbox is even shown in the picture of the Joysticks page of the options, and not far below that there's a whole paragraph on it.

Pete