The simFlight Network Forums

Problem accrediting AIBridge

Hi there, I am having a problem that I have been unable to solve thus far. I am attempting to use AIBridge to provide TCAS services for me when I fly on VATSIM. I have an unregistered version of FSUIPC (3.44) and 'register' the AIBridge application with the provided code in the forum post. I get no errors and it appears as if it registers properly. However, whenever AIBridge is run and there is traffic nearby I get an error that the program is not properly accreditted. Does anybody else suffer this problem and how can they fix it? Below is the logfile entry for when this problem happens.

2213984 Client Application: "AIBridge" (Id=4020)

2213984 D:\Aviation\VATSIM\SquawkBox\AIBridge.exe

2213984 Description=""

2213984 Company="Jose Oliveira"

2213984 Key is provided

3441000 Illegal write attempt: offset 1F80, size 40 [P4020]

3441000Program or module not accredited for use with this unregistered FSUIPC

Thank you for help,

Drew Anderson

However, whenever AIBridge is run and there is traffic nearby I get an error that the program is not properly accreditted.

2213984 Client Application: "AIBridge" (Id=4020)

2213984 D:\Aviation\VATSIM\SquawkBox\AIBridge.exe

2213984 Description=""

2213984 Company="Jose Oliveira"

The details show that this is not, in fact, the version of AIBridge which is accredited. If you check the details in the Log against those listed for AIBridge in the Freeware Keys list above you will see that it needs a Product Name of "AIBridge". As it is it has no Product Name and an empty Description field (both are from its "Version" information), so FSUIPC is not recognising it.

I understand that Jose still maintains this program and a link can be found on the http://www.schiratti.com/dowson page. Please check there. If you still have problems locating a working version, you should be able to contact Jose there too.

Regards,

Pete